RU / UA / EN

History


The Name “Lustdorf” originates from 1805, when 12 miles south-west of Odessa German colonists founded a settlement. Initially the settlement was called “Keiserheim”. Once it was visited by a high spirited ruler of these lands – the Duke of Richelieu, who happened to be in a merry and elevated mood, possibly under the influence. TO honor this occasion, the settlement was renamed. It was called the Merry Village, or Lustdorf in German. The German settlers already were experienced in growing vineyards , and soon they began to perfect their skills and knowledge. Thus Odessa became the first place to grow European grape varieties locally. After five years of laborious efforts of the German winemakers the first wines were produced in Lustdorf. An excellent climate, wines, and German service standards turned the village into a popular resort. Today, the site of the village has become a prestigious Odessa neighborhood – Sauvignon, named after the famous European grape variety which was cultivated here. To honor the tradition of this famous winemaking settlement we have created a line of wines named “Lustdorf”, which have adopted and revived the best traditions of the German

Production

 

The production


The history of the PJSC "OdeSsavinprom" goes back to 1857 when the wine cellars were laid on Malofontanskaya Road by the French merchant Francois Nouveau. Since 1902 the street is called French Boulevard (Frantsuzskiy Bulvar). To date the PJSC "Odesavinprom" is manufacturing beverages according to the highest quality standards; it is equipped with the most modern machinery for grapes processing of the leading world producers Velo (Italy), Fabbri-inox (France). Thermo protective vinificators of the latest generation and yeast races from the best companies (Italy, France, South Africa and Germany) ensure high fermentation quality. This enterprise is one of the leaders in the production of alcoholic beverages in Ukraine. It has gained its popularity due to the "French Boulevard" champagne.

Contacts

Kyiv, Novokonstantinovskaya str., 15/15
Telephone for inquires (044) 232 06 27
ALBO Group website www.albogroup.com